Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 December 2011

Big changes ahead

Well we have done it now,something my wife and I have talked about for a long time.Sold the house and moving into our motorhome with the intention of travelling around NZ until march-april 2012 and hopefully then jump over to Aussie buy a car and caravan and continue travelling over there in search of that elusive gold nugget that will bring us early retirement (haha).
  No we have not won Lotto,the intention is to work fruit picking etc,and hopefully my MD findings will keep us in fuel,sold all the furniture and big appliances,put into storage all those knick knacks and a ton of the kids stuff,even sold my complete old bottle collection,and yes even the fishing gear (this is serious).
  I will keep the blog going and would like to catch up to some of you MDers on the way and maybe put a face to your names,also have a change of email....james.noeline@gmail.com......all we will be on the road in around 2 weeks and are slowly meandering south.The very best for xmas to you all....jim

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Jim. Looking forward to your posts of the good finds your bound to get. Hope you find your dream nugget.
    HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm green with envy! You are about to live a dream - my dream. Always wanted to do that and its how I plan on spending my retirement (I will keep my fishing gear though!).

    Great going and yes please keep us up to date.

    ReplyDelete