Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 November 2012

Gold,silver and lead

We are at Waihi beach for two days,dodging the rain a fair bit but managed to put in a few hours on the beach,pretty hard going as it is all sanded up at the moment,but there is areas that hold goodies that are within the etracs range. (namely sinkers at 12"-14") As I hunt in only all metal mode I find I can pick and choose what I dig by listening and watching the sounds and ID's bounce and then stabilize.This machine still just amazes me considering I am still running in basically factory mode.
 The silver ring is a cracker,and the wee gold ring looks old and is marked .375 I think that is 9kt.
the black object when cleaned up was a old bunch of keys,darn no gold ring attached this time.



 The badge although not old is novel,haha I won't need to buy any sinkers for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Geez Jim more gold.
    And who said E Tracs are no good on the beach!
    Well done but leave something for the rest of us. :-)

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete