Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 February 2014

2nd and 3rd gold ring for the year.

I have been going to the beach after work to try and catch the super low tides,as it turns out most of what I have found came from either the dry sand of the half tide mark.
   Both the gold rings are 9kt and very small lady's rings.The mens chain and ring are both silver,the two other rings I initially thought were silver,but turns out they are both silver plated brass.
   Three people stopped and spoke to me over the last few days,all of them had storys to tell of lost jewellery etc,one guy lost his very expensive silver ring on news years eve,and asked if I could help him find it,turns out he new exactly were it was,so of we go up the beach about 1km,I spent the next 2 hours and 2 hours the following evening looking for it.But it had either already been found or he had got the wrong area of beach,being silver it should have been easy to find.
 Anyone ever seen that Hawaiin coin before it called a hilo dollar,looks to me like its been hit with a lawnmower.



2 comments:

  1. Great finds Jim.
    I had two ring find jobs over the holidays and I am sure neither were there to be found. Both small area's but no result.
    MK

    ReplyDelete