Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 July 2014

results from the last few hunts

Thought I had better post a few finds from my last 6 or so outings,I did a bit of homework and spent several hours at a beach that is rarely used now, but a few years ago it was a very popular water skiing and swimming area.Not all the items came from that beach,the mens gold ring came from another now rarely used beach,most of the sinkers and the older coins including two halfcrowns and 3 threepences I found after a storm that washed away loads of sand exposing lots of coins and of course half a ton of sinkers,yip you got it at a boat ramp.Three of the ladies watches all came from within ten metres of each other,my guess is they were dumped at some stage years ago,the forth watch came from Papamoa beach.Its blowing a gale outside and I can just visualise all those gold rings getting tossed up onto the beach hahahaha



1 comment: