Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 October 2011

last two trips



Went to a rugby ground within walking distance from home,this is an area I have been over on a regular basis with the Xterra,Spent around 4 hours all up today and yesterday this time with the Etrac....oh boy is it a 2c magnet I gave up digging 12-44 signals,but also picked up $27 in goldies along with all the other bits,a nice silver brooch/earring,chinnese coin,and a cool wee pewter gun off a charm bracelet.Also two rather flat $1 coins (train I guess).The main Mount beach has been reopened but I think I will stay away for a bit yet as there is tv camera's and heaps of curious onlookers around...will stick to the parks and learn this machine....HH jim

3 comments:

  1. That's a great result Jim. Quite a mixture of items. The 1's and 2's have been bugging me lately too, specially the 1's ringing anything from 12.37 to 12.45 and I keep thinking it's a goldie.

    I have pm'd you on the Treasure Quest forum tonight.
    HH
    cHRIS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes 2c pieces,.. what fun, the problem is sometimes 2c are actually little silver rings... though sometimes i get sick of digging them and leave them for when theres nothing else and I'm desperate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hunts! 1c's must be a great looking signal on all detectors i guess. 76/77 on the ATpro is always a signal to dig ;)

    ReplyDelete