Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Nice silver ring



Well the beaches are out of my reach at the moment,so its back to the parks etc,went through to Te Puke and had a M/D at the local rugby grounds,looks like I have opposition judging by the amount of holes that had been dug (and refilled again good to see),found a few dollars and the smallest 9kt gold ring i have ever seen,and one of the largest silver rings I have seen,Very big area I will be going back again at some stage when time permits.Took the xterra out today,as it is so easy to use turn it on and go,still finding the etrac a bit daunting,must have "old fellows disease"HH jim

4 comments:

  1. wow that was a good hunt..good range of bits. I must be due for gold , havnt found any for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gold, silver and gas money! Great hunting! By the time the beaches come right, so much sand will have been removed, you might be down to the older coins and old lost gold ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice haul Jim.
    I still have to find my first Gold.
    HH

    ReplyDelete