Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 February 2013

Yippee gold No:10 or is it 11

Spent a quite afternoon working my way around the base of some large trees at one of the ARC parks,finding a few coins of various values kept the interest up,I was just about ready to give up when I get this 12-24 signal and dug up this 9kt ring,pretty sure this is number 11 for the year,I will have to have a count up and go back on my blog to confirm the exact number. Shame the tides are not lower as the beach is looking good and the sea flat as....

2 comments:

  1. Your doing great on the gold... I have a measly two.. and 22 silver rings... I would love to know exactly what the percentage is re silver and gold lost... you would think it would be less than 10 to 1..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have to rename the campervan "The Pirate Mobile" :)
    Always thought the ARC parks would be worth hunting, should be some old stuff in some of them as well especially those along the Firth of Thames coastline.

    ReplyDelete