Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 April 2013

Two golds in the one day

I went to a beach up here at Whangaparoa that I suspect has been overlooked,I found the two gold ring within two hours of each other,The large one is 18 karat and weighs in at a huge 9.9 grams.
 The smaller on is very tired as it has been in the water for many years and is 9 karat.managed around $14 for the day and I will never run out of sinkers (by product of MDing).Strange that there was no silvers here, at least that I could find,I find I am now digging any signal that remotely sounds good maybe that is why my gold count is going up,and of course maybe its something to do with getting older but nice and slow seems to do the trick..



6 comments:

  1. Two golds in one trip is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent going
    2 Golds in one outing must be very satisfying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great going! With there being no silvers - it might mean that somebody has gone over the beach with a high level of discrimination. More the fool them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep...slow is the key alright

    ReplyDelete